The CAPSI Award of Professionalism is an annual award that recognizes a pharmacy student who demonstrates high degree of professionalism in pharmacy. The successful recipient will be presented with an engraved plaque and will be recognized at the CAPSI Annual General Meeting in November.
Examples of professionalism includes but are not limited to:
- Actively promoting the profession
- Participating in events and initiatives related to pharmacy
- Developing a new event, initiative, or fundraiser related to pharmacy
The applicant must be a CAPSI General Student Member. Members of the current CAPSI UBC Council or CAPSI National Council are not eligible for the award.
- All applications must be completed and submitted as a Word document via email by 11:59 PM PST on Saturday, October 31st, 2020 to Celia Ma at firstname.lastname@example.org. No late applications will be accepted.
- All applicants must also submit two (2) nomination letters signed by two (2) nominators, both of which must be CAPSI General Student Members.
- The application form and nomination letters must be typed in Times New Roman font in size twelve (12). The margins of the documents must not be altered.
Application forms can be downloaded using the link below:
For any questions, please direct them to your Year Representative:
First Year Representative – email@example.com
Second Year Representative – firstname.lastname@example.org
Third Year Representative – email@example.com
Fourth Year Representative – firstname.lastname@example.org
Previous Award Winners