CAPSI Community Education – Community Outreach
The CAPSI Community Outreach program is a great way to get involved. It’s interactive and fun, while maintaining a professional image.
In the past, CAPSI offered 5 community education programs:
- Teva’s Operation: Wash-Up
Educates children on the benefits of washing hands and how to do it properly (includes handwashing demo with glow-in-the-dark goo and black lights!)
- Teva’s Operation: Allergy
Educates children about allergies and how to deal with it
- Canadian Diabetes Association’s: The Cellbertons
Educates children on diabetes and how to prevent it
- Do Bugs Need Drugs? Assisted Living Program
Targeted at older adults residing in assisted living facilities educate patients on the importance of how to properly wash hands
- High School Information Sessions
Please contact us (email@example.com) to see what types of programs we have to offer this year!